Quick Recovery for Undelete is a proficient, impressive, and result-oriented Software. This utility has been rated the best because it salvages complete deleted file and restores it at a user desired location.
Equipped with strong algorithm and developed with unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch), this software helps in retrieving files and folders from previously formatted Hard Drives. In addition, a user-friendly platform is provided to the user to progress recovery at ease and without demanding major human interference.
This immaculate tool works on automatic mode and performs three step recovery process: Evaluation, Analyzing and Recovery.
Features of Quick Recovery - Deleted File Recovery
- Developed with Unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETch)
- Recovers undelete files that existed in previously deleted folders
- Retrieves data even if bad sectors hinder file access
- Salvages if file/folder is cleared from the Recycle Bin
- Unicode multiple lingual support
- Long file name support
- Recovers files/folder from previously formatted Partitions
- It retrieves the file even if unexpected file deletion occurs
- It supports lengthy file name
- It retrieves the file or folder even after deleting the file by making use of Shift Delete key
- Supports to recover undelete partition from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
- Recover Data for Undelete Files Compatible with platforms: Windows 95/97/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Undelete unreadable encrypted files, data, documents, partitions etc.
- Complete file restoration at user-defined location or folder
- File System Supported: - FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000
- Processor: 800 MHZ Processor or higher
- 256 MB (Windows XP)
- 1 GB (Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista)
- Hard Disk
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space